The intersection of Marketing, Creativity and Innovative Problem Solving.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Gamification

I'm thrilled for the opportunity to speak at the National Association of Extension 4-H Agents Convention tomorrow! As part of my presentation on social media and gaming, I will be speaking on the hot topic of gamification. I was fortunate to have a friend and fellow 4-H Association Member loan me a copy of Innovation Games by Luke Hohmann. This is a terrific read with fabulous ideas for gathering real, useable feedback from customers, coworkers, staff, students, etc. Not all game concepts fit all settings, but there are definitely applications for nonprofits and youth organizations.

Take a look at the book, and let me know if you are interested in applying gamification concepts to your organization or group--I'd be happy to help structure your strategy!

No comments:

Post a Comment